Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2017

I am poem

I Am poem


I am a student at pinehill school.
I wonder what the world will be like in the future. I hear shouting
yelling and talking all around me. I see beautiful blooming flowers.
I want the world to be a better place. I am a student at Pinehill School.


I pretend I have an audience to talk to when I am alone. I feel the
wind tickle me when I’m sitting outside I touch my heart when I’m
gloomy. I worry that something bad would happen in the future. I cry
when I think of my family. I am a student at Pinehill School.


I understand that no matter how much you try to change yourself
you will always be you. I say to myself everyday that I should try my
hardest in everything a go, hard or easy. I hope no one gets bullied
in the future. I am a student at Pinehill School.

No comments:

Post a Comment